The Ethekwini Municipality, based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, offers an exhilarating opportunity for the right candidates to join their team as a part-time Cashier. This role focuses primarily on running and maintaining a cashiering service, crucial for seamless day-to-day operations.
Minimum Requirements for the Position
|Qualification / Experience
|Grade 12 (NQF Level 4) or its equivalent
|Relevant Work Experience
|At least 3 months experience in a cashiering environment
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Collecting payments for secure and credit account payments
- Reconciling daily takings
- Banking all collected money
- Providing refunds to temporary and secure cash buyers
- Filling the Supervisor’s role during absences
- Performing other related duties as required
Important: Skillsets and Competencies
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Written and Oral Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Use of Technology
- Financial Management
- Business Process
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Client Orientation and Customer Focus
- Learning Orientation
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online for the Part Time Cashier X1 Position at Ethekwini Municipality. Note, only qualified candidates will be contacted. The application closes on the 12th of January, 2024.
Also, consider other exciting opportunities at PEP Stores, Dis-Chem Pharmacies, Studio88, Servest, and Spitz in Ballito Junction, based around Durban.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0