Ministry of Public and Business Service Delivery
Are you interested in leading customer experience, research and data analysis initiatives in support of operational and service system design, strategic policy, and fiscal planning activities? If so, join the Citizen Experience, Strategy, and Integration Division, Customer Experience, Reporting and Analytics Branch with ServiceOntario where you will have the opportunity to champion and influence evidence-informed decision making and business practices across the Ministry program areas.
OPS Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, Accessibility, and Anti-Racism:
We are committed to build a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful and equitable workplace.
We invite all interested individuals to apply and encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous, Black, and racialized individuals, as well as people from a diversity of ethnic and cultural origins, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions.
Visit the OPS Anti-Racism Policy and the OPS Diversity and Inclusion Blueprint pages to learn more about the OPS commitment to advance racial equity, accessibility, diversity, and inclusion in the public service.
We offer employment accommodation across the recruitment process and all aspects of employment consistent with the requirements of Ontario’s Human Rights Code. Refer to the “How to apply” section if you require a disability-related accommodation.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• Coordinate and manage short and long-term customer experience data analysis, costing, performance measurement, research and evaluation projects
• Plan and manage the collection, analysis, and presentation of statistical information to support emerging
• Lead and prepare priority briefing materials, reports, responses for information for senior executives
• Provide leadership and support to project teams in the delivery of strategic plans and initiatives
• Facilitate the use of qualitative and quantitative analysis for evidence-based decision making and supports a culture of evidence-based decision making
• Foster consultative relationships and partnerships with other levels of government
How do I qualify?
Leadership and Project Management
• You have project management experience to lead and participate in large scale enterprise-wide customer experience projects
• You have organizational skills to establish work priorities, meet deadlines, collaborate effectively with team members and complete work within a dynamic, fast-paced, business and technology environment
• You can meet tight deadlines and deliver on expectations in an environment where fast turnaround, unanticipated events, and rapid change is expected.
Communication and Relationship Management Skills:
• You can effectively manage business relationships and provide written/verbal communications including instructions and advice to clients on business and technical matters
• You have experience developing briefing materials, business documents, communication information, reports and presentations up to the ADM level
• You can clearly communicate complex information to non-technical audiences.
• You can effectively develop and maintain networks of contacts, and build and maintain positive and trusting working relationships with various stakeholders.
• You demonstrate collaboration, consensus building and negotiation skills to obtain an understanding of business processes and generate agreements
• You have presentation skills to facilitate and deliver knowledge-sharing and skill-building concerning business analysis, trends, standards, methods, and specific solutions
• You are able to respond to emerging customer requirements by developing and recommending innovative integrated service design and delivery strategies and solutions including change management and efficient business processes
• You have experience with strategic business and operational planning to lead major process re-engineering projects
Research, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills:
• You can develop, apply, and evaluate results of performance metrics that measure process efficiency and effectiveness
• You can identify trends and potential risks (e.g. financial, political, operational, legal) for new projects/programs and services/operations
• You demonstrate quantitative analysis, advanced statistical analysis, research, financial management and business modernization.
• You have knowledge of costing methods and techniques.
• You can coordinate risk management plans and make recommendations on complex financial risks.
• You can interpret a wide range of statistical sources to support needs assessments, modelling and forecasting.
• You can analyze and present statistical and research data.
• You are proficient with various computer applications for database development, data and information management, data analysis and presentations, statistical software, and web-based applications.
Client Service Knowledge
• You have knowledge of emerging trends in customer service practices service delivery models
To apply for this job please visit www.gojobs.gov.on.ca.