Pinfold Street Primary School
School Business Manager
Commencing: December 2023/January 2024
Pinfold Street Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff must share in this commitment.
We are looking to appoint a new school business manager to join our leadership team. The role is permanent and full time, 37 hours per week for 41 school weeks: 39 during term time and 10 days (to be set around busy working times). We welcome applications from recently qualified business managers and those with experience.
Grade: G8 The SCP range is: 26-31, £32,909 to £37,261 pro rata
Our school is situated within large grounds, where pupils can enjoy the benefits of: Our School Farm; an eco area; adventure playgrounds and much more. As a school, we work closely together and have individual student achievement at the heart of everything we do, our motto is ‘Learning is the Key to Success’.
We can offer:
- A supportive community of parents, staff and governors
- A school with high staff retention
- The opportunity to be imaginative and innovative in supporting school improvement
- Supportive working arrangements (a separate office to complete tasks that require focus and concentration, opportunities to complete some work at home)
- High quality CPD
- Personal well-being package
- Happy children who want to learn
We are looking for:
- A highly organised, committed person
- Knowledge of aspects of school business management: HR, finance and health & safety.
- An effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Work well independently, as part of a team and when leading a team
- Have high expectations of themselves and others
- Be flexible and adapt
- Will support with organising wider school activities e.g. disco, fayres
Please read the accompanying job description for the specific job related activities
Application forms are available from Toni Beech, headteacher email@example.com
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged at a convenient time.
This post requires a Criminal Disclosure check at the enhanced level. If you are appointed, you will need to complete a DBS check.
Closing date & shortlisting: Midday Thursday 9th November, 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 14th November, 2023
We reserve the right to close the application window early should we receive a large volume of applications
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.