St Patrick's Catholic Primary School, Stafford (part of The Painsley Academy)
If you want to make a clear and substantial difference to the lives and opportunities of each child who is entrusted to your care, then St Patrick’s is a school that would welcome you to visit. We need you to join us on our journey as we continue to improve our school and our outcomes for our pupils. Our school values direct everything we do and in order to ensure the best education for our pupils we want somebody to join us who can show clear drive, dedication and determination. You will be joining a committed and family-orientated staff.
Why St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery?
- Is a happy Catholic school community where pupils enjoy learning
- Offers an exciting and engaging curriculum
- Excellent home/school & parish links
- A committed LGB and friendly supportive staff and parents
- Has strong links with the Arts as the MAC ‘Art Hub’
We are looking for a School Administrator who?
- Is flexible and reliable and willing to support the Catholic ethos at school
- Is an excellent practitioner who will actively support staff in school with their administrative needs
- Is committed to their own professional development and that of others
- Understands the wider role of supporting all aspects of school life
- Brings their administrative experience into school to enable school to flourish
- Has the ability to support the continued improvement of standards by ensuring that the administrative functions in school are running smoothly.
- Will relish working together with a group of like-minded professionals within the Painsley Catholic Academy Enjoys a positive working environment where people are valued and respected.
Closing date for applications: 20th October 2023
Further details on our jobs page: http://www.st-patricksstafford.com/about-us/vacancies
For informal enquiries and further details please contact Mrs T. Miles, School Business Manager on 01785 413275 or email email@example.com. All application forms should be returned to Mrs Miles and are available on our school website.
Visits to the school are recommended and warmly welcome. Please contact the school to arrange a visit where we will look forward to meeting you.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose all criminal convictions. Further details regarding this check are available by visiting www.gov.uk/dbs This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School is proud to part of the Painsley Catholic Academy, A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 08146661.
Registered Office Address: Station Road, Cheadle, Staffordshire ST10 1LH. Telephone: 01538 714944
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web:www.st-patricksstafford.com
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.