Army Installation Management Command
This position is located at Baumholder Arts & Crafts
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full and updated contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for yourself and at least two professional and personal references on your resume.
This job is open to
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference – Family Member Preference (OCONUS ONLY)
- NAF Preference – Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference – Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration – Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Parent of a Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Spouse/Widow(er) of a Veteran (OAV)
If multiple resumes are submitted, only the most recent will be reviewed (verified by time stamp).
Referral lists are based on the qualifications stated in the job announcement.
Your qualifications MUST be fully described in your resume. In describing your experience, be clear and specific. NO ASSUMPTIONS WILL BE MADE REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE.
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.