- NJC Scale, Grade 3 (pay award pending)
- 14 hours per week, term time only (actual salary £6,896 – £7,149), fixed term for one year
- Working days are Monday and Friday
- The job description and person Specification are available in this pack
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced receptionist who is enthusiastic, well organised and caring with excellent communication and administration skills.
Your overall aim will be to welcome visitors and be responsible for the undertaking of administrative duties within the campus.
Applicants will be expected to have:
- A professional manner when dealing with visitors, parents, and other professionals.
- Be a good communicator and have a flexible approach.
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Be organised and know how to use and maintain information and data services.
- Be computer literate in office applications.
Closing Date: 05/11/2023
Lawnswood Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and two satisfactory references from your current or previous employment.
Job description & person spec
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.