Defense Contract Management Agency
See below for important information regarding this job.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement.
This job is open to
Career transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL)
Federal employees who meet the definition of a “surplus” or “displaced” employee.
U.S. Citizens, Nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
Clarification from the agency
This announcement is open to All U.S. Citizens.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
The assessments for this job will measure the following Competencies:
- Applies Technology to Tasks
- Manages and Organizes Information
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your eligibility and/or score.
Once the application process is complete, we may review your resume and supporting documents to ensure you meet the basic qualification requirements. We may evaluate each applicant who meets the basic qualifications on the information provided and evaluate your relevant personal, educational, and work experiences as it relates to fundamental competencies, identified in the Qualifications section above, required for this position. Based on the results of this evaluation, you will be placed in one of the following quality categories:
- Highly-Qualified: This category will be used for those candidates who possess the type and quality of experience that substantially exceeds the minimum qualifications of the position, including all selective placement factors and appropriate quality ranking factor(s) as determined by the job analysis. To be Highly-Qualified, the candidates are considered by the Human Resources Office and the selecting official as being highly proficient in all the requirements of the job and can perform effectively in the position almost immediately or with a minimum amount of training and/or orientation. Those that have a cut-off score 97 and above and demonstrate in their resume they possess the competencies to perform effectively.
- Well-Qualified: The next lower category (Well-Qualified) will be used for those candidates that meet the minimum qualifications of the position and are proficient in some, but not all, of the requirements of the position. Candidates may require some training but not in all areas. Those that have a cut-off score 80 to 96, and have demonstrated in their resume they possess the competencies to perform proficiently.
- Qualified: This category will be used for the candidates that only meet the basic requirements and eligibilities. Candidates may require extensive training and/or orientation in order to satisfactorily perform the duties of the position. Those that have a cut-off score 70 to 79 and possess the competencies.
Names of the candidates in the Highly-Qualified category will be sent first to the hiring manager for employment consideration. Applicants in other categories will be referred in accordance with category rating procedures.
Priority Placement Program (PPP) DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP): To In order to receive this preference, you must choose to apply using the “Priority Placement Program, DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP)” eligibility. If you are claiming MSP and are determined to be among the Highly-Qualified for the position, you may be referred to the hiring manager as a priority applicant.
Priority Placement Program (PPP) DoD Retained Grade Preference (RGP): In order to receive this preference, you must choose to apply using the “Priority Placement Program, DoD Retained Grade Preference (RGP)” eligibility. If you are claiming RGP and are determined to be Well Qualified (score of 85 or above) for the position, you will be referred to the hiring manager as a priority applicant. Information and required documentation for claiming MSP may be found at the General Applicant Information and Required Documents Section of this Announcement.
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.