Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company
Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy
CLASS TEACHER – EARLY YEARS
Teacher Main Pay Scale: M1 – UPS (£28,000-£43,685)
Monday to Friday – 32.5 hours Fixed term contract
Start Date: 1st January 2024 End Date: 31st August 2024
St George & St Teresa Catholic Primary School Mill Lane, Bentley Heath, Solihull, B93 8PA Tel: 01564 774906
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and committed professionals to join the hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff in our successful school. Applications from newly qualified, or recently qualified, teachers and experienced Early Years practitioners are welcome.
We are seeking a teacher to join our Early Phase team. The successful candidate will:
- Be fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
- Have a desire and a passion to work with young children.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and an understanding of how young children learn.
- Be creative and devoted to providing children with rich learning experiences.
- Have excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively as a team. member with colleagues, parents and governors.
- Be committed to developing the whole child.
- Challenge pupils of all abilities and be committed to raising standards.
- Have a strong commitment to their own learning and professional development.
In return we are proud to offer:
- A welcoming, supportive school family who work closely with parents and parish.
- The commitment of a highly professional Early Years team who are friendly, dedicated and supportive, and who share a passion for Early Years education.
- A dedicated school leadership team who are committed in creating a learning environment where children and staff can learn and grow together.
- Happy, delightful children who respond to challenge and are keen to learn.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school. Please contact the school office (01564 774906) or email: email@example.com to book an appointment.
Applications to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the school office.
Closing Date: 10:00 am on Friday 20th October 2023
Interview Date: TBC*
*Please note the MAC reserve the right to change this date.
St George & St Teresa Catholic Primary School, part of Our Lady and All Saints Multi Academy Company, has a responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups. All employees and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) and where relevant, a childcare disqualification check. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and other satisfactory pre-employment checks. This post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
An online search will also be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.