Littleton Green Community School
Extended School Support
After School club
Monday – Friday, Permanent
Grade 2 (NJC 3) -FTE £20,812/ Pro Rata £7,104
15 Hours per week, (15:00-18:00)
Term Time Only
The Local Academy Council of Littleton Green Community School is offering the opportunity for an Extended School Support. We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and dedicated person to work in our afterschool club. Under the direction of senior staff, you will help provide a happy, safe, secure, and stimulating environment that is conducive to meeting the learning & development needs of each child.
We are a very hardworking and committed team of professionals who work together to provide a welcoming, safe, and “outstanding” academy and nursery.
- Support pupils’ learning in the extended school setting, including working with individuals, groups and whole classes using knowledge, experience, specialist skills and training.
- Contribute to the development of a seamless service for children where education and care are part of the daily experiences for all children.
- To liaise effectively with other team members, children, and parents/carers
- To provide a range of stimulating activities, indoor & outdoor, relevant to the age, stage and needs of young children which encourage and develop all areas of development.
- To observe, monitor and record accurately the development of each child ensuring that any records are kept up to date and in-line with policies on confidentiality and recording.
Littleton Green Community School offers:
- An opportunity to work with other professionals and experienced staff.
- A commitment to your professional development
- Opportunity to share in strategic school improvement
- A supportive staff team & senior leadership team
- An excellent working environment
Applicants should submit a completed application and monitoring form to (Mrs Thorneycroft, Headteacher, Littleton Green Community, Colliers Way, Cannock, WS12 4UD or email@example.com) by the closing date and are encouraged to visit the academy before applying.
“This academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”.
These positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.
Closing date for applications: 12pm, Monday 16th October 2023
Interviews will take place Thursday 19th October 2023
Please visit littletongreen.staffs.sch.uk/academy-information/latest-vacancies for more details.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 – List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.