Orchard Community Trust
35.5 hours per week, Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri – 8.30- 4 Wed 8.30-4.30 – Term Time Only
St Mark’s CE Primary School is a large Church of England primary school located in the heart of Stoke On Trent. Our school is currently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and Outstanding by SIAMs. We are a member of the Orchard Community Trust.
Our school vision and values are the heart of all that we do. We embrace a love of learning and through this we learn to love each other.
We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified (to at least Level 3) and experienced Early Years Practitioner to work 35.5 hours per week, supporting in our 45 place nursery class, situated within the Thomas Boughey Children’s Centre. The successful person must be enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills, be a proven team player and be dedicated in ensuring children achieve their highest potential.
The school can offer: –
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn,
- A calm, engaging and nurturing teaching and learning environment,
- An effective and supportive senior leadership team,
- Fantastic CPD opportunities across 5 primary and 2 special schools,
- An excellent community culture, working in partnership with others to promote successful outcomes for all pupils.
The children at St Mark’s CE Primary School want excellent staff who will:
- Have high expectations for themselves and all pupils,
- Be creative in supporting exciting learning opportunities,
- Have a good understanding of how to support young children with social, emotional, behavioural and educational needs,
- Be enthusiastic, motivational, hardworking and able to work effectively with colleagues both in our school and across the multi academy trust,
- Have an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Have a passion for working with parents to improve children’s outcomes.
- Have an understanding of how to support children who speak English as an additional language.
This is an exciting opportunity as the school continues on its journey to outstanding.
The Headteacher would strongly encourage and welcome visiting the school before applying. To enquire about this, please contact Mrs Loraine Bloore, School Business Manager, on 01782 234411. Application packs are available via email to email@example.com.
St Mark’s CE Primary School and the Orchard Community Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.