The Bewdley School
Curriculum & Pupil Support Administrator
Salary Scale 3, £18,951 – £19,296
37 hours per week term time only plus 5 training Days
We are seeking an Administrator for Curriculum Support (SEND) and Pastoral Support. We seek to recruit a highly motivated and innovative individual who has the desire to be part of our successful and inspiring team. This post will suit a candidate who has the commitment, passion and resilience to help make a difference to students with a range of social, emotional, mental health and special educational needs. Previous experience working in a SEND department of a school is desirable.
You will need to demonstrate your ability to effectively manage a wide range of administration activities, as well as being able to work as part of a team, roll up your sleeves and inspire others to excel.
Duties will include, but not exhaustively:
- Administrative support, including diary management, to the SENCO and the Pastoral team.
- Ensure that effective administrative systems are in operation for SEND in school.
- Maintenance of up to date SEND student record data in student folders and the schools MIS (SIMS).
- The organisation, preparation and recording of Annual Reviews documentation.
- The administration of EHCP requests and referrals to external agencies.
- Supporting transition of students into year 7 and from year 11.
- Distributing regular information to staff, parents/carers, LA and external agencies.
- Liaising with teaching staff, link schools, parents, the LA and external agencies.
We seek a colleague who has:
- Excellent communication/organisational skill
- Flair for creating efficient and simple systems
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving capability
In return we offer:
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Welcoming, friendly and supportive culture
- Commitment to balanced workload
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.