Glenthorne Community Primary School
Part time Class Teacher Year 1
Location: Glenthorne Community Primary School
Employer: Staffordshire County Council
Contract Type: Temporary Contract to cover maternity leave
Working Hours: 16.25 hours per week
Salary: M3 – M4
Required December 2023
Glenthorne Community Primary School is a successful primary school, rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. We now have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join us in our Nursery provision. We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate practitioner committed to raising standards. They should have an excellent knowledge of how children learn and the empathy and determination required to ensure that they succeed.
We need teachers who:
- are outstanding classroom practitioners
- have excellent behaviour management skills
- are secure in using data tracking and assessment processes to support accelerated progress
- are innovative and flexible
- will be an active participant in the development of our curriculum
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a positive attitude to learning,
- friendly, hard-working and dedicated colleagues, including supportive parents and governors.
- key opportunities for continued professional development and career progression.
- a unique energy and ethos based on a ‘can do’ attitude.
We believe our ethos is unique and can only be captured by visiting our school. Prospective applicants are positively encouraged to visit us. Please contact School Office on 01922 666266 to make an appointment.
To apply for this post please download the application form, recruitment monitoring form and PEAQ. Please complete and return to the school with a covering letter.
Closing Date: 6th November 2023
Lesson Observations: 10th November 2023
Interview Date: Wednesday 15th November 2023
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.