St. Peter's Church of England Primary School (Hixon)
St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School
Church Lane, Hixon, Staffordshire, ST18 0PS
After School Club Playworker
Required for November 2023
FTE Salary: £20,812 – £21,189 per annum (Pay award pending)
Actual Salary: £6,074 – £6,184 per annum (Pay award pending)
Scale: Grade 3
Term Time Hours: 12.5 hours per week (3.15pm-5.45pm daily) + optional additional hours in the Summer holidays.
Contract Type: Part-Time, Permanent, Term time + optional additional hours in the Summer holidays.
Start Date: 7th November 2023 (or as soon as possible after this date).
Location: St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School, Church Lane, Hixon, ST18 0PS.
The local academy committee of St. Peter’s CE Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and fun-loving individual to provide high-quality care and recreational activities under the direction of the OOSC manager within our thriving after school provision. You will join a small, hard-working team with a genuine desire to provide exceptional play and learning opportunities beyond the school day.
The successful candidate will:
- be happy, enthusiastic and love working with children aged 3-11 years;
- be proactive and a great team-player;
- support our belief that every child matters as an individual;
- be committed to nurturing and growing our learners socially and academically, supporting them to always be the best that they can be;
- be reliable, honest and hard-working;
- have high expectations for behaviour within the provision demonstrating values of fairness, compassion and forgiveness.
- uphold the school’s Christian values and support the school’s distinct Christian ethos.
- be committed to their own professional learning and development;
- be able to contribute and support the school’s continual drive for better and to achieve more than we dreamed possible.
- A wonderful opportunity to work within a small and highly-supportive school environment which is committed to you and your professional development.
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of the setting
- Extensive school grounds and facilities.
- Well behaved learners and very supportive families.
This post is open to those new to the role as well as those with more experience and prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school prior to application. Please contact Mrs Haenelt in the school office for more information on (01889) 270233 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Peter’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require candidates to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions on their application forms.
Closing date: Wednesday 25th October 2023
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 25th October 2023, after this date successful applicants will be contacted and invited to attend the school for interview and selection activities on Friday 27th October 2023.
To apply for this position please access the recruitment documents below and return completed applications to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit gov-worker.com.